Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's so weird to write in here after such a long hiatus. It's like calling a friend after so many years have passed. What do you share? hmmm...

Chase is crawling around now so it's getting harder and harder to keep up with him. He has been so needy lately so I feel like I'm constantly holding him and breaking my back! Also, he's been teething and not eating well lately. Poor baby. He loves his older brother and will laugh the loudest when Tyler does something funny.

This past week, I started teaching Tyler how to read. So far, he knows the alphabet and sounds and is able to put together some simple three letter words. I'm very proud of him! He actually loves to read and will tell me to continue teaching him when I'm ready to end a lesson. He is a funny kid and the joy of our lives. I don't know even know where to start to share the funny things he does and says. He has this big smile and laugh that makes my heart melt. He has this very serious face when he is not smiling, but when he is happy and smiling, his whole face lights up and it's my favorite thing to see in this whole world.

Sorry about the lack of pictures. I don't know if I'll be able to share pictures until we get a new computer. I'm having technical difficulties that I can't figure out and I don't have Jen and Vinh to bail me out this time. Jason won't help me because he is happy I won't be able to post pictures on my blog!

Oh, speaking of pictures, Susan came back from her honeymoon and told me her and Hubert took like hundreds of pics. I forget the exact number, but I think it was like 800 or so. I got a good laugh at that cause guess how many pictures Jason and I took on our honeymoon? The answer is kind of sad actually... we only took 24 pictures!!!! Can you believe that? We accidentally didn't bring our digital and we bought a 24 exposure disposable camera! Not that it was a big deal or anything cause Jason and I both hate taking and being in pictures. But now that I think about it..that's pretty sad!

Hope you're having a good week!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think we went a little overboard with 800. with a digital camera, you end up taking so many needless pictures!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

can i drop off brady so that you can teach him to read too? you are an amazing mom!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home