Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007


A recent picture of Chasey.


Tyler is always making me laugh.


Sometimes when I am driving, I will turn around and find that my boys are holding hands! It melts my heart. When I ask Tyler why he is holding Chase's hands, he tells me that Chase was scared.


A picture from Thanksgiving with Chase.


Day 1 from our little vacation. Tyler was so happy to ride Thomas!


Day 2. Can you believe that we just got into our room and Jason was already on his laptop! Doesn't Tyler looked thrilled?


Chase enjoying his first night at a hotel. Too bad my camera died right after I took this picture.


"Auntie Jenn, we hope to see you soon. We miss you!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

how fun! wow, you are a super mom traveling with an infant! tyler is too cute holding chase's hand...so sweet.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home