Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007


"I'm getting ready for Halloween. This year, I picked out my costume. I will be James the Train. My mom and I put labels on the treats I will pass out to my class. My mom didn't want to send candy so she bought fruit snacks. Geez...can I get a break for one day?"


"I'm trying to hug Chase here, but he looks miserable! You can see his scar in between his eyebrows? I threw my Cranky toy at him when he was only 2 weeks old. ASometimes, I touch his scar and blame other people. I've said sorry many times. I didn't know what I was doing!"



"Here is a picture of me and my brother. I love him!"



"Most recent pic of Chase, at almost 3 months."



"Here is Chase at 2 months. Look at all that hair! He was born with so much, my mom already had to give him a haircut!"


"I had my first playdate with a girl. I think my mom and her mom were more excited."



"I went to a pumpkin patch with my auntie and cousin. This was the best pic my mommy could take of us!"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PICTURES!!! More PLEASE!!!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh MY! Tyler is so pretty cute!!! Chase looks like he will be handsome!!! I WANT KIDS NOW!!!!!!!!

3:11 PM  
Blogger the adventures of aki said...

tyler taking after his uncle with the ladies...i love it

1:04 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

tyler is looking like a little boy now! how cute. and chase looks like your dad!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home