Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Wow...it's been a long hiatus, huh? Someone has stripped all joy out of blogging for me (and you know who you are!), so I don't know if I'll continue this.

But, I had to write today and share with you the conversation I had with Tyler on the way home from preschool yesterday. I can't believe how much Tyler talks now. I was cracking up on the way home with him yesterday.

"Go to Target."
"Tyler, you have to ask nicely, not ugly!"
"Can you go to Target please?" (said in the cutest voice imaginable)
"No"
"Please?"
"No."
"Baby Chase wants to go to Target too."
"Why?"
"He wants a race car- a red race car."
"Why do you want to go?"
"I buy a blue race car."
"Tyler, I don't know where Target is."
"Look for the red circle with a dot in it."
"Tyler, you know I can't go with both of you."
"But, we are family!" (said a couple of times)

(Trying to distract him and get his mind of Target) "Give Chase his pillow back."
"It's mine!"
"No, it's not."
"Yes, it's mine. It says T-Y-L-E-R. (spelling his name)
"Where does it say that?"
"On the back."
"Uhma, can you go to Target please?!"

(Trying to distract him again)
"Look at that truck in front of us. It has a lot of wires."
"The truck has trash. It is dirty."

(Tyler playing with the pillow, which has a hole in it. Holding the pillow in front of his face and looking out the hole.)
"Look, uhma, it's a circle. I'm Target!"

Every day is an adventure. Everything that comes out of Tyler's mouth amazes me. His smile melts my heart. He is truly a "good boy" and I'm already so proud of him. Is it possible? I love him more each day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy Krissy said...

tyler is soo witty!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

too cute! at least if you ever lose him you'll know where to find him...at the red circle with a dot in it!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home