Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wow... it's been a long time since I last blogged. Jason took a week off of work so we've been out of town. I would post pictures but, guess what? I forgot the charger for the camera! So sad that I only have pictures from day one of our trip. I would post pictures of that day but now I can't find my camera! haha...welcome to my world! :)

Day one was spent with Thomas the train. It was incredibly expensive for nothing but I think Tyler had fun. Well, actually, now that I think about it, he had a melt down when we got off of Thomas because he wanted to get back on it. But what is a day without a few tears, right?

Then we spent a few days at La Costa in Carlsbad. It was wonderful because it was Thanksgiving week and the whole place was empty. I saw ONE other family the whole time we were there! I guess not many people are vactioning Thanksgiving week. Anyways, Jason loved that it was empty and said we would always take vacations this week from here on out.

We're moving to Irvine on December 8th! I'm so excited to moving out of our Happy Meal box we've been living in! A real Christmas in a real house!

Tyler will be staying home with me for the next two weeks which means that I probably won't have too much time to blog. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I leave you with a picture of Chase and Tyler with Santa Claus. Tyler was scared of Santa and we had a hard time getting him to smile.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! tooo cute!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home