Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

WHY THE HELL DID I AGREE TO THE PICNIC TODAY?!!!! I am such a retard! I met up with some teacher friends yesterday and they ALL agreed that I should NOT have said yes to go to the picnic today. One person that I totally respect told me that I should have said, "It's a great idea, but I have a six month old at home and weekends are the only time that I have to spend with my family." I have so much stuff to do today. I want to spend time with my mom. I need to get ready for Back to School night which is on Tuesday. I need to be here for Jason and his family, since his grandmother is not feeling well and in the hospital. BUT NO!!! I have to go all the way to Westwood in the middle of the day and waste my time there. SO pissed at myself for not thinking through this before I said yes. Retard retard me.