Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I haven't had too much time to post lately. I'm still getting used to this new thing called work. Kind of sucks sometimes. But, sometimes, it's not so bad and I kind of like working with kids! haha...After four years, I'm now a jaded veteran teacher.

The commute to work isn't bad on the 405 if I leave by 6:30 every morning. Then I get to school around 7:00 and have an hour to prep till the bell rings. After school, I leave by 3:00, and I'm home by 3:30. Not too bad. I just told myself to just take it one day at a time and not stress out too much about things that I can't control. It's hard though since I'm prone to spazing out over the smallest insignificant things in my life.

Tyler is getting used to his little helmet and we can see his head is shaping out. It must be very uncomfortable for him and I feel like such a bad mother for making his head flat in the first place! As a total stranger said to me, "The mom is at fault and the kid has to suffer." Yeah, thanks lady. It's not like I don't feel bad enough as it is.

So my class is having a little get together this Sunday. YIPPEE!!! Ok, I'm totally being sarcastic here. I'm really happy that I have "involved" parents in my class, but I wish it didn't have to involve me! I mean, come on now! I see these kids every day, all week long. What crazy person thinks that I want to spend any more time with them on the weekends away from my own family? Totally insane I tell you! But, of course, I am a piece of chicken shit and I don't want people to hate me. I especially don't want to make enemies so I grin and bear it and will have to spend a perfectly nice Sunday afternoon with my class. Eww...

Well, toodles for now. Hope everyone is doing well.
Susan, hope you are doing well. Stay safe over there and take lots of pictures for me to be jealous over!
Jenn, it was SOOOO great seeing you!

One more thing, I wish I could go have a nice dinner at Cha Cha Cha on Virgil. I am craving their negro shrimp...yum yum. I remember the days when Jason and I could go any where any time we wanted. Those days are now long gone. For those of you who have not entered parenthood yet, ENJOY your freedom now! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 16.02
oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, michael kors outlet, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, ugg boots, louis vuitton, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, burberry outlet online, replica watches, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, burberry, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, gucci outlet, tory burch outlet, chanel handbags, uggs on sale, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, michael kors, nike air max, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, nike free, jordan shoes, longchamp, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses

7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louboutin pas cher, converse pas cher, true religion jeans, nike free, longchamp, true religion outlet, coach purses, nike trainers, burberry, coach outlet, air max, new balance pas cher, replica handbags, true religion jeans, nike roshe run, nike roshe, north face, ralph lauren pas cher, sac guess, mulberry, true religion jeans, timberland, michael kors, tn pas cher, longchamp pas cher, ray ban pas cher, nike huarache, nike air max, north face, hermes, oakley pas cher, vans pas cher, hollister, ray ban uk, hollister pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, ralph lauren uk, nike blazer, michael kors, sac longchamp, nike free run uk, air force, lululemon, michael kors, air jordan pas cher, nike air max, lacoste pas cher, hogan, nike air max, michael kors, vanessa bruno

7:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

toms shoes, canada goose uk, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose, hollister, barbour jackets, converse outlet, barbour, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, moncler, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, supra shoes, juicy couture outlet, moncler, moncler, montre pas cher, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, replica watches, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, canada goose, karen millen, pandora jewelry, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, coach outlet, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, links of london, pandora jewelry, canada goose, lancel, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, moncler, ugg boots uk, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, swarovski, moncler outlet
ninest123 16.02

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home