Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I wish I could come up with a decision and be happy with it. Yesterday, someone that I knew called and told me that there is an opening at her school if I want to work this September. So easy...just like that. No looking around for an opening. No interviews. Just come right on in and teach again.

And it makes my decision to stay home so much harder. I have to be honest. There are times when I wish I was working. Not to be away from Tyler. But I think it would be nice to have more money. (Not that it's much...but it would help, especially if we get a house.)

I just go back and forth. But now that I know there is an opening, I really have to make a decision. It was easier when there was no option.

I'm so torn. I want to work, but at the same time, I think of leaving Tyler (either at my mother in law or at a daycare) and it brings tears to my eyes. Could someone else hold him the way I hold him? Could someone else feed him the way I feed him? Could someone else play with him the way I play with him? What if something happens to him? Would I ever be able to forgive myself if something did? My heart aches just thinking about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 16.02
oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, michael kors outlet, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, ugg boots, louis vuitton, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, burberry outlet online, replica watches, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, burberry, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, gucci outlet, tory burch outlet, chanel handbags, uggs on sale, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, michael kors, nike air max, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, nike free, jordan shoes, longchamp, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses

7:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

toms shoes, canada goose uk, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose, hollister, barbour jackets, converse outlet, barbour, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, moncler, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, supra shoes, juicy couture outlet, moncler, moncler, montre pas cher, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, replica watches, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, canada goose, karen millen, pandora jewelry, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, coach outlet, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, links of london, pandora jewelry, canada goose, lancel, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, moncler, ugg boots uk, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, swarovski, moncler outlet
ninest123 16.02

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home