Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tyler is taking his morning nap and I'm loving it. I'm catching up on xangas and looking up stuff online. I never know how long my "free time" will last so I always feel like I'm on edge. The last few weeks have been so much fun. Jason finally joined us in LA and we had two weeks of being together as a family. We spent most of our days shopping for stuff since we got rid of most of our stuff when we left Portland. Moving CAN be fun if you throw out most of your stuff and get all new stuff! (Weikuo, you're right!) Jason started his new job this Monday, and Tyler and I stayed at home most the time this week. I'm contemplating taking Tyler to a Gymboree class this afternoon. I've never been to one so I have no idea what to expect but I think it is a bunch of mommies and their babies listening to music, doing baby massage, and playing games. I wonder if he is too young to enjoy that kind of stuff.

Tyler is getting bigger and bigger every day! It's amazing to see him change. I love my little man! Yesterday, he scratched his face with his long nails and I feel like a bad mom when I see his face right now. Hopefully, the red marks will go away soon.

I love being a mommy! In the beginning, it was really hard for me. Tyler had major gas issues the first month which caused him to cry a lot, but now, he is the sweetest baby ever. I bet he cries less than 5 minutes a day! He is slowly getting on a regular schedule too so I know when to expect his naps. I especially love the way he smells. It's not the smell of the shampoos or lotions, but that baby smell. Gosh, he is a cutie pie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home