Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Susan, I wrote this long entry about the story behind "Mama Park's Secret Sauce" but decided against posting it. I don't want to be sued my anyone who ate our beer meat! muhahaha...

We're coming home this Saturday!! We're coming home this Saturday!! Well, Tyler and I are coming back to LA this Saturday. Jason will be visiting on the 24-26 and coming back to LA for good the following weekend. Before Jason gets back, I have to: find a place to live, get all new furniture (we're leaving all our nasty furniture behind), plan Tyler 100th day celebration, get my hair done! :) I think my life will be so different now that I have babysitters (aka: my mom, sister, brother, in-laws) all around me to take care of Tyler while I get a chance to breathe! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home