Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I feel like I've aged two years in two days. I forgot how hard teaching is. It really does take a lot of patience to be a teacher for those of you who haven't been in a classroom in awhile.

The kids at my new school are beyond amazing. They're test scores are off the charts and I can't believe how much vocabulary they already know as third graders. They are too cute in their perfectly matched outfits and packed lunches. One girl came to school with crimped hair and one boy brought sushi and edamame for lunch....thought it was adorable.

The parents are amazing too. One mother brought in a disposable camera today and told me to take pictures and give them to her son afterwards so she could develop the pictures for me. One parent asked is she could provide a classroom pet for the room. (Her child really wants a bunny.) One parents wants to hold a classroom "social" at a park on a Saturday for the kids and families to get to know one another! She said she would take care of everything, from calling families, buying the food, and organizing games! I couldn't believe it!

Anyways, I love being around children, but I honestly have to say that the last two days have been tough. Waking up at 6:00 every morning and having to leave Tyler only to sit in traffic on the 405 is not what I call an ideal day. I hope I get used to it. For, now, I'm telling myself that most of the people I know who have kids have jobs and that it will get easier. I really hope so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

louboutin pas cher, converse pas cher, true religion jeans, nike free, longchamp, true religion outlet, coach purses, nike trainers, burberry, coach outlet, air max, new balance pas cher, replica handbags, true religion jeans, nike roshe run, nike roshe, north face, ralph lauren pas cher, sac guess, mulberry, true religion jeans, timberland, michael kors, tn pas cher, longchamp pas cher, ray ban pas cher, nike huarache, nike air max, north face, hermes, oakley pas cher, vans pas cher, hollister, ray ban uk, hollister pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, ralph lauren uk, nike blazer, michael kors, sac longchamp, nike free run uk, air force, lululemon, michael kors, air jordan pas cher, nike air max, lacoste pas cher, hogan, nike air max, michael kors, vanessa bruno

7:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

toms shoes, canada goose uk, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose, hollister, barbour jackets, converse outlet, barbour, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, moncler, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, supra shoes, juicy couture outlet, moncler, moncler, montre pas cher, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, replica watches, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, canada goose, karen millen, pandora jewelry, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, coach outlet, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, links of london, pandora jewelry, canada goose, lancel, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, moncler, ugg boots uk, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, swarovski, moncler outlet
ninest123 16.02

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home