Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, August 01, 2010

There is nothing much cuter than a little toddler singing a pop song, right? So since my boys were little, they didn't only learn Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Ring Around the Rosie...nope! When Tyler just started talking, he was singing "gimme more, gimme gimme more" by Britney Spears. Later, Chase followed with Beyonce's "if you like it, you should have put a ring on it." (with hand motions to oh, oh, oh part!...hehe) And of course, I couldn't call myself a Justin Bieber fan if I didn't teach my boys the lyrics to "baby, baby, baby oooh. thought you'll always be mine."

The other day, I heard the boys singing in Tyler's room and cracking up... I looked inside and they were singing, "It's time to celebrate....with a bikini on top!" (California Gurls by Katy Perry) They kind of butchered the words, but I knew that's what they were trying to sing! Makes me such a proud mama! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home