Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, July 02, 2010

THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!!

My boys play together for HOURS! I can't believe it. This week, since we are on "vacation" from school, they have been spending a lot more hours together, just the two of them, so I've been able to see them play together without other children around. Of course, they've played with each other before but it's on another level now. They don't need any help from me and since Chase is a lot more verbal now, they interact like friends! I hear Tyler say, "Let's play the piano together" and then I hear Chase say "Ok." Hearing that alone makes my heart melt! They color together, "bowl" together by setting up pins and rolling balls at at the pins, they play Candyland together after Tyler explains the game to Chase. They have morphed from being my little babies to being BROTHERS! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

very awesome! that is so sweet. can't wait until my kids play together too.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home