Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Random thoughts....

1. The boys and I are planning a quiet day at home this morning.  I feel like we don't spend that much quiet relaxed time at home so I'm very much looking forward to this morning. I love feeling so free this morning that I will most likely not join moms group in the Fall. Kind of feel sad about this but at the same time, I think I will need it for my sanity.

2. We just got a retractable screen put up in our home and I can't believe we didn't do it sooner! I  love the breeze in the house without having to worry about all the bugs that will fly in. What a great inventrion!

3. One way Tyler and Chase are different. When Tyler gets in trouble, he is genuinely sad and upset and will often cry with remorse. When Chase gets in trouble, he will look guilty for a second as if he knows that he should and then he will proceed to laugh in our faces. Even if I put Chase in time out, he will come out of it singing a tune and hopping away like the just saw Santa Claus! He is my carefree little fella!

4. I love sweetened evaporated milk on shaved ice. I know, very random....but that's why it's call random thoughts!

5. I'm thinking of getting a desktop for Tyler but Jason thinks that I'm being a little crazy. What do you think? At what age should a child get his/her own computer? We have laptops here that I guess he could use, but wouldn't it be easier for him to learn and play on a bigger desktop?

4. A crayon found its way into the dryer yesterday and now that batch of clothes is completely ruined. Any ideas how to take specks of crayon out of clothes?!!! oh, the joys of motherhood!

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf001203.tip.html

Good luck!
AC

5:49 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

thanks ac!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

1) - you need a break from your busy weekdays, enjoy it!

2) - haha, conrad says that is the best investment he made in our home. perfect timing too for the summer!

4) - is that the same as condensed milk?

5) - i think these days kids are more mature. if he will be using one in kindergarten, go for it!

6) - let me know if you find out how...always good to know.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home