Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I don't know why I sometimes don't drink enough water throughout the day! I know so well that I feel best- energized and clear minded- on days I drink enough water. If I don't, Mr. Headache waits for me around the corner. It is a proven fact, and I still can't get myself to drink enough water on some days...make myself mad, I swear!

I realize that I could care less about fashion. I am so not into fashion. I just don't care. I just don't care what I wear. I kind of, just kind of, care that I come across presentable, but in the deep core of who I am, I don't care. I don't care if I go out to the market with sweats on...some girls would rather just die. I don't care if I go somewhere with no make up on...some girls would rather live in a cave. (Like seriously, who cares?) I don't go shopping on a regular basis. I don't peruse magazines to see what hot item I need to buy next. Though I've never cared like other girls, I think I've hit an all time low! :) Once I had Tyler and Chase, game over, man.... I have so many other things to think about and definitely so many other things to spend my money on than the newest "it" item. It got so bad at one point, my mom actually took me shopping and bought me clothes. Actually, A LOT of what I wear is from Claudia. She always gives it to me and says, "I bought it thinking I would wear it, but I'm not, so here, you could have it." I asked my mom why Claudia is always buying clothes she doesn't even wear, and my mom said, something along the lines of, "Babo-ya (Dumb girl), she doesn't. She buys them for you and just giving it to you like that." Don't know if that's true. Going to have to ask her. Anyways, I'm so NOT the girl who knows the designers by heart, who looks at an item on another person and says, "Oh, is that ______(add any designer's name here)?" So, so not me....

I went to Women of Faith and loved it. Steven Curtis Chapman was awesome. I made a mental note to teach Tyler and Chase a song. At one point, all the ladies sang, "This little light of mine. I'm going to let it shine. This little light of mine. I'm going to let it shine. This little light of mine. I'm going to let it shine. Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine." It's such a simple song, yet so beautiful. I think I will add this song to Tyler and Chase's bedtime routine for at least this upcoming week. Chase is kind of young to understand the meaning, but I will teach Tyler that he has been given God's love in his heart and that he can give that love to everyone he meets. He is such a lovable boy that I am sure this will be an easy task for him. I was reminded today by Pastor Gibbons to work on my children's hearts, not only their minds. Good reminder for all parents, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

yes you are fashionable! those denim leggings - so trendy! the song it great too...thanks for reminding me. i think brady would love it too!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home