Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, September 11, 2009

I am so done, done, DONE with entertaining ants in our home! I am calling someone TODAY!!! This is getting out of control, and I'm so aggravated right now. The ants today weren't even after FOOD! They were making trails from cracks to cracks around the house! It just disgusts me because I have better things to do with my time than clean up dead ants. Like, I could be READING with Tyler for cryin' out loud. I can't believe that we thought we would save a MEASLY $75 by taking "care" of the ant problem ourselves. It's like, you add up the Orange Guard, outside spray, paper towels, and the TIME it takes to deal with these ants, and $75 is NOTHING!

You know I'm at my wit's end when I start capitalizing words on my posts! :)

So, today I went to the Newsong's Moms Kick Off, and of course, loved it. I'm even thinking about making the preschool Monday and Wednesday only, not Monday, Wednesday, and Friday so I could spend Fridays at moms group. Will have to think about this weekend.

I'm at Women of Faith tonight and Saturday with Claudia.... Have a great weekend!

(Hello Juna! Can't believe how big Milo got! She is adorable! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

yes, call the bug guys to take care of it for you, i can't believe you waited this long!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home