Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Who knew that one day of rest could be sooooo glorious? Tyler and I woke up at 7:00 this morning instead of 6:00 and that one hour made all the difference in the world. Recently, Tyler has grown to HATE his car seat. I really don't understand why because it looks pretty comfortable and other babies seem to love their car seats and just fall asleep when they are in it. Last weekend, we had to pick Jason up from Downtown and Tyler cried for 50 minutes straight! By the time we reached Jason, I was crying! It is very stressful to hear your baby cry for so long! Now, whenever he is in it he cries murder so I really can't take him anywhere unless someone else is with us... sucks, cause I really need/ want to go shopping!