Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, September 10, 2012

I am so aggravated right now!!! The last two times I made appts for people to come to my house, they gave me a window 9:00-2:00. That's a huge window right? So, thinking that they would come late, I would come home at 9:10 only to find out that they came and left and I had to reschedule for another day! OMG!!! When are you given an appt of 9:00-2:00 and have people show up at 9:00!?? NEVER! It has been my experience that they come at like 1:45! This happened twice now since we moved here! I am soooo annoyed!!!! ...mostly at myself for not being here at 9:00!! Sorry to scream and vent on this thing. I am so frustrated right now! There are all these things I need to cross off my to do list and I can't believe that I need to reschedule these things when I don't even have time to stay at home and wait for their sorry asses on another day. CRAP!!! AHHHH!!! You know when you have to have something done around the house and it would just feel so good to just GET IT DONE?!!! That is how I feel right now. Today was the day to get this done and over with so I can move on to other things! AHHHH!!!!! I feel so defeated right now.

Today, me (screaming from upstairs): Tyler, you are almost eight years old. You don't have to call me for every little thing. You can do that yourself!

Tyler: Mommy, you are almost 35 years old. You need to have more understanding and control your temper!

Oh, snap. Thought that was funny comeback.

2 Comments:

Anonymous susan said...

smart and witty boy! :)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Omg Tyler is too funny. And how the heck does he know your age?! Brady thinks for some reason I am 10 yrs younger than my real age. And that's the way I'm gonna keep it!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home