Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's been a long time. I took the day off today to...breathe. I ususally feel really guilty about taking days off, but I feel I totally deserved this one. If for nothing else, I'll think of it as a birthday present to myself.

So, I've hit the 12 week mark. A big deal when I was pregnant with Tyler. This one is going by too fast and I don't think it's really hit me yet. Or maybe, I'm trying not too enjoy it too much for fear something might go wrong.

Anyways, thanks Rich for giving me a place to hide out during my day of deception. Say hi to Carol too.

Thanks for all who called and emailed for my birthday. 29th year. Kind of crazy, but I'm totatally looking forward to this year. Or at least, the second half of it- when Tyler will be the older sibling and I will be a full time mommy of two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home