Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Two more days and then I'm free for three weeks!! yay!! Tyler has been sick for the last week.... poor kid. He is finally better. The last two weeks I've been really into youtube.com. After I found out that I could watch whole dramas on the site for free, I've been on it every night. It's so addicting!!!! Man, Korean dramas are so good. I heard that all of Asia is hooked on Korean dramas. Anyways, watching them makes me happy that I am Korean American because then I could enjoy two cultures equally. Also, it makes me think of my summer in Korea when I was 19. That summer was so amazing and full of memories that I will take with me for the rest of my life. I feel fortunate to have had the experience of exploring Korea on my own at a young age. Anyhoo, I hope everyone is doing well. I just so happy that I will be on break soon, that Tyler is not sick anymore, and that I will get to see the Wangers. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home