Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

My mom came over today so I got a lot of things done. Yay! My two men are sleeping right now so all is quiet at home. Poor Tyler has a fever and has been cranky all day. Susan asked if I had some pics from NorCal and I'm sad to say that I don't. We didn't even take our digital with us because it is too bulky and big! When we got there, we bought two disposables to take pictures with. How sad. Maybe I should ask Santa for a slick small camera this year. (hint hint!)

I had a great time in NorCal, Santa Rosa to be exact. On Friday, while Jason was at meetings, Tyler and I spent the day in downtown. We wanted around, ate lunch at a Mexican restaurant, Tyler took his first picture with Santa, we shopped, and Tyler got to ride those 75 cent kid toys at the mall. It was a perfect day. One of those days that you never want to forget. That is where I bought the fist disposable camera, at the mall. I told myself that although Tyler won't be able to remember the day, I wanted him to have pictures of our day together.

On Saturday, Jason's friends showed us around Sonoma County. Beautiful place. We went to a couple of wineries and went wine tasting. Then we went back to their place where their nanny cooked us the most amazing dinner. I have never considered having a nanny, but after seeing the advantages of having one, I would consider it in the future. I even told Jason that if he wants to have great meals every night, this is the way to go!

I have one more week of school, and then I have three weeks off. I am so excited. I am hoping to see everyone that I haven't gotten a chance to see in awhile.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

louboutin pas cher, converse pas cher, true religion jeans, nike free, longchamp, true religion outlet, coach purses, nike trainers, burberry, coach outlet, air max, new balance pas cher, replica handbags, true religion jeans, nike roshe run, nike roshe, north face, ralph lauren pas cher, sac guess, mulberry, true religion jeans, timberland, michael kors, tn pas cher, longchamp pas cher, ray ban pas cher, nike huarache, nike air max, north face, hermes, oakley pas cher, vans pas cher, hollister, ray ban uk, hollister pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, ralph lauren uk, nike blazer, michael kors, sac longchamp, nike free run uk, air force, lululemon, michael kors, air jordan pas cher, nike air max, lacoste pas cher, hogan, nike air max, michael kors, vanessa bruno

7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

toms shoes, canada goose uk, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose, hollister, barbour jackets, converse outlet, barbour, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, moncler, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, supra shoes, juicy couture outlet, moncler, moncler, montre pas cher, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, replica watches, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, canada goose, karen millen, pandora jewelry, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, coach outlet, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, links of london, pandora jewelry, canada goose, lancel, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, moncler, ugg boots uk, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, swarovski, moncler outlet
ninest123 16.02

7:31 PM  
Blogger menna said...

شركة مكافحة الرمة فى الشارقة
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالشارقة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالشارقة

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home