Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, February 01, 2004

I have to say, I am so glad that my wedding is in May. There have been many people who have said to me, "Wow. That's quick. Could you plan it all in that short amount of time?" YES! It is so do-able. Not only that, I really can't imagine stretching this period of my life any longer than necessary. I think that for most girls, from the moment they get engaged to the their wedding day, the whole wedding process consumes them. For me, I think about my wedding ALL THE TIME (even in every dream since I got engaged- I kid you not).

I am not saying that I want to "get it over with." It's actually fun at times. But dude, I just want my old life back soon. The life without wedding magazines all around me- in my car, house, even school. The life without having to drive from vendor to vendor. The life without having to discuss the merits of the color pink and red in the backdrop of a dark church. Urgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home